FINTECH BELGIUM welcomes Jo Detavernier for a remote open media training on March 2nd.
The content of this evidence-based media training has been developed through an exclusive collaboration with Communication Science Group.
The training will take 75 minutes and will consist of:
- a look at what the media wants: news value, “desk opinion” and media coverage as a product
- a look at the Belgian media market (with a special focus on fintech)
- parenthesis: preparing for media relations abroad
- preparing for media interviews: message maps, Q&As and “tough questions”
- evidence-based techniques for designing and delivering messages during a media interview with among others attention for headlining, flagging and bridging
- one tailor made mock interview with a spokesperson
- unwritten “rules” concerning attribution, scoops and exclusives
- following up after media interviews
Anyone interested can register on this page.
Did you enjoy reading this article on the open media training for FINTECH BELGIUM?
You might also like our article on how to best conduct a media training.
492 people already subscribed to our quarterly newsletter. Join them today.
- Ten questions answered on contributed articles in tech media - April 17, 2021
- A look at the Austin tech media scene - March 13, 2021
- Webinar: Introduction to American tech media relations - February 18, 2021