Together with Sophie Boutelegier (Expandify), Jo Detavernier will run a VOKA webinar on flexible thinking on May 27.
Apple, Netflix and Microsoft managed to break through during a time of economic downturn. All of these three companies had something in common: they were able to be flexible and adapt their strategies to new market conditions. At the current time being able to adjust course is more important than ever. The changes brought on by the COVID-19 pandemic are unseen and the companies that manage to adapt and in some circumstances even reinvent themselves, will be best equipped to survive and thrive in the years to come.
Using examples and best practices, Sophie and Jo will walk participants through
- how they can reassess their markets
- how they can change their strategies
- how they can best implement any changes they make
The webinar takes place on May 27 at 05:00 PM CET. It is possible to register through this link. The event is organized by VOKA West-Vlaanderen. Attendance is free. The session is conducted in Dutch.
Did you enjoy this announcement on the webinar on flexible thinking?
You might also like our article on the partnership between Detavernier Strategic Communication and Expandify.
492 people already subscribed to our quarterly newsletter. Join them today.
- A look at the Austin tech media scene - March 13, 2021
- Webinar: Introduction to American tech media relations - February 18, 2021
- Detavernier hosts open media training at FINTECH BELGIUM - February 17, 2021