The COVID-19 crisis has accelerated market demand for remote media trainings. A new 75 minute remote media training teaches the essentials.
Following the coronavirus pandemic outbreak several clients in Austin and Houston have asked us to have previously scheduled on-site media trainings be replaced by remote trainings. Together with the continuing interest of out-of-state and foreign prospects and clients in remote media trainings, this created the ideal momentum to design a powerful 75 minute media training for executives.
The following subject matter is covered in the 75 minute session:
- Key delivery techniques such as bridging, tagging and headlining
- Non-verbal aspects of communication (gestures, posture, voice, etc.)
- How to prepare for the interview (message design) and how to follow-up
- Common practices pertaining to exclusivity agreements and attribution
- Two realistic mock interviews with tailored questions based on one or two cases that are shared by the trainee
The techniques taught are evidence-based, meaning that they are grounded in academic research on what works and what doesn’t. The entire session is recorded and made available to the trainee afterwards, and the two mock interviews are recorded on a separate track and looked back at with the trainee during the ‘hot debrief’ that follows each interview.
As part of the package, all trainees will receive feedback on the first actual media interview he or she gives following the training (through a screening of a tv interview recording or an assessment of print coverage, for example).
The fixed price for the 75 minute media training package is $1,100. The training can be conducted in English, French, or Dutch.
Did you enjoy this announcement on the new remote media training?
You might also like our article on best practices for designing media trainings.
492 people already subscribed to our quarterly newsletter. Join them today.
- A look at the Austin tech media scene - March 13, 2021
- Webinar: Introduction to American tech media relations - February 18, 2021
- Detavernier hosts open media training at FINTECH BELGIUM - February 17, 2021